Pronounced OR-UH-GUN, never OR-EE-GONE, Oregon is home to many of the great wonders of the West. The state’s spectacular beauty and casual lifestyle attracts people who seek work-life balance and year-round outdoor recreation.
Oregon is known for:
- Trees, lakes, rivers, mountains, clean air and abundant wildlife.
- No sales tax!
- Coffee… roasting coffee is popular in many towns and cities in the state.
- Beer… Oregon has more breweries per capita than any other U.S. city
- All things outdoors: Hiking, biking, climbing, running, skiing, river sports, golfing.
- Wine country
- Great state parks and national parks
- Rural tax credits for physicians and APP’s
- Pac 12 sports – home to the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers
- And it doesn’t rain as much as you think it does….
Here are some links to enjoy with additional information about Oregon:
Information about Oregon: https://www.50states.com/oregon.html
Things to do in Oregon: https://traveloregon.com/things-to-do/trip-ideas/7-wonders
Oregon Medical Licensure: https.//www.oregon.gov/OMB
Oregon State Parks and Recreation: https://www.stateparks.org
National Parks in Oregon: https://www.nps.gov/state/or/index.htm
Our Praxis communities:
La Grande: http://www.el.com/to/lagrande